Title: CalDAG 2017 California Disabled Accessibility Guidebook 2017
An Interpretive Manual and Checklist
From the ICC:
Understanding new accessibility requirements for public buildings, public accommodations, commercial facilities, and public housing in California is made easier with this newly updated bestseller. CalDAG is the only book available combining and cross-referencing the 2016 California Building Code (CBC) regulations with federal 2010 ADA/ADAS requirements!
Author Michael P. Gibbens, who has served more than 20 years on the Accessibility Code Advisory Committee of the California Building Standards Commission (five years as past Chairman), provides a comprehensive, detailed and user-friendly resource.
- More than 250 superb illustrations
- Valuable flowcharts breaking down compliance procedures
- Applicable CBC and ADA/ADAS section numbers for easy reference
- Easy-to-follow checklist format perfect for survey, inspection, or design
- Selected California statutes regarding disabled accessibility compliance
This is a valuable reference for contractors, architects, inspectors, and attorneys in California. It is ideal for anyone working with the accessibility provisions of the CBC and ADA/ADAS.
CalDAG is indeed the standard by which others are judged. We DO offer a couple of alternative titles which have differing strengths and weaknesses. See other California Accessibility titles HERE
Author: Michael P. Gibbens
Calif Title 24 2016,
Our Price: $79.95
add to your cart