Title: Graphic Guide To Frame Construction: Fourth Edition, Revised & Updated
Meticulous drawings cover every detail of frame construction, from basement to roof.
From the Publisher;
The newly revised and updated edition of this classic reference volume reflects all the latest innovations in residential frame construction. Ideal for builders, architects, students or anyone interested in building their own home,The Graphic Guide to Frame Construction is a new addition to our popular series of books For Pros By Pros.
Filled with hundreds of meticulous drawings, this comprehensive visual handbook shows you every precise detail you need to know about framing with wood.
Building on the success of three earlier editions -- which have sold over 260,000 copies -- accomplished architect and teacher Rob Thallon brings you up to date on new materials, construction methods, and building code revisions.
And because examples are taken from actual job sites -- by a trusted professional -- it's all reliable, field-tested information you can put to work immediately.
Here are as few examples of what you'll find:
- Step-by-step details for advanced framing
- How to use modern-engineered and composite materials
- Strategies for building in high wind and seismic areas
- Expert advice on foundations, floors, walls, roofs and stairs
- Whether you're a builder, architect or homeowner, you'll find this up-to-the-minute resource is the perfect visual aid to help you tackle a wide range of framing projects with confidence.
240 pages, paperback. Taunton Press (June 2016)
Author: Rob Thallon
Publisher: Taunton Press
Our Price: $29.95
add to your cart