Title: 2012 IBC Structural/Seismic Design Manual Volume 4: Examples for Steel-Framed Buildings (SSDM 4)
The 2012 IBC Structural/Seismic Design Manual provides a step-by-step approach to applying the structural provisions of the 2012 International Building Code® and referenced standards. Volume 4 contains code application examples of steel construction. Moment frames and braced frames are analyzed.
Volume 4 includes sample structures with steel moment frames or braced frames and steel connections including:
- Special moment frame
- Special Concentrically Braced Frame
- Buckling Restrained Braced Frame
- Special Plate Shear Walls
- Eccentrically Braced Frame
- Multi-panel Ordinary Concentric Braced Frame
- Metal Deck Diaphragm Design – Flexible and Rigid Diaphragms
- Special Moment Frame Base Connection
- Braced Frame Base Plate An excellent reference and study guide for the NCEES Structural Exam.
This manual is an invaluable resource for civil and structural engineers, architects, academics and students.
October 2013, paperback. ICC/SEAOC
Author: SEAOC 9011S124
Calif Title 24 Reference,
Our Price: $64.00
add to your cart