Title: Timber Construction Manual, 6th Edition
From the Publisher: The definitive design andconstruction industry source for building with wood—now in a thoroughly updatedSixth Edition.
Since its first publication in 1966, Timber ConstructionManual has become the essential design and construction industry resource forbuilding with structural glued laminated timber. Timber Construction Manual,Sixth Edition provides architects, engineers, contractors, educators, andrelated professionals with up-to-date information on engineered timberconstruction, including the latest codes, construction methods, andauthoritative design recommendations. Content has been reorganized to floweasily from information on wood properties and applications to specific designconsiderations.
Based on the most reliable technical data available, thisedition has been thoroughly revised to encompass:
· A thorough update of all recommended design criteria for timberstructural members, systems, and connections
· An expanded collection of real-world design examples supportedwith detailed schematic drawings
· New material on the role of glulam in sustainable buildingpractices
· The latest design and construction codes, including the 2012National Design Specification for Wood Construction, AITC 117-2010, andexamples featuring ASCE 7-10 and IBC 2009
· More cross-referencing to other available AITC standards on theAITC website
648 pages, hard cover. Wiley 2012
Now Print on demand, delayed delivery of 10 days or so...
Author: American Institute of Timber Construction (AITC)
Our Price: $135.00
add to your cart