Title: Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (ASCE 7-10)
From the Publisher;
Published by ASCE Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures, ASCE/SEI 7-10, is a complete revision of ASCE Standard 7-05.
- A complete update and reorganization of the wind load provisions, expanding them from one chapter into six to make them more understandable and easier to follow
- Event wind maps with corresponding reductions in load factors, so that the loads are not affected
- Updates to the seismic loads of ASCE 7-05, offering new risk-targeted seismic maps, snow load, live load and atmospheric icing provisions of ASCE 7-05
- Requirements for general structural design
- Means for determining dead, live, soil, flood, wind, snow, rain, atmospheric ice, and earthquake loads, and their combinations that are suitable for inclusion in building codes and other documents.
- Detailed commentary in every chapter containing explanatory and supplementary information to assist users of ASCE 7-10
Structural engineers, architects, and those engaged in preparing and administering local building codes will find the structural load requirements essential to their practice.
450 pages, paperback. American Society of Civil Engineers (May, 2010)
Author: American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Publisher: American Society of Civil Engineers
Calif Title 24 Reference,
General / Reference,
Our Price: $188.00
add to your cart