Whether you just want to add some light to a room or need to hang doors and windows on a job site, you'll find Law's methods and trade secrets invaluable. And Law doesn't ignore problems. In one part of the tape, he intentionally creates a door-hanger's nightmare, then shows you how to save the installation.
By watching Law you'll learn how to:
- square up and secure an opening window in minutes
- set and seal an insulated glass unit in a custom-built frame
- shim and plumb a prehung exterior door so it won't sag
- size an interior door blank to fit within a site-built frame
- make a simple template to align and rout hinge mortises