Title: Radiant Floor Heating, Complete Construction|
From the Publisher;
The latest radiant floor heating methods and materials In this fully updated guide, master plumber and long-time contractor R. Dodge Woodson explains, step by step, how to install, test, and debug in-floor heating systems--the healthy, quiet, economical, and clean heating method.
Radiant Floor Heating, Second Edition now offers details on alternative fuel sources and covers new material options and installation procedures, updated code information, and state-of-the-art piping and heating equipment. Revised illustrations featuring modern products are included in this practical resource. Get everything you need to:
- Understand and explain the advantages of in-floor radiant heating
- Select superior equipment--tubing, boilers, expansion tanks, pumps, and controls
- Install embedded and dry radiant heat systems in new or existing homes
- Incorporate hot water heating into your designs
- Set up heating zones for variable temperatures throughout a house
- Design a solar-powered system
- Use alternative fuel sources
- Provide outdoor ice removal and other amenities
- Troubleshoot and repair system problems
About the Author;
R. Dodge Woodson has over 30 years' experience as a home builder, contractor, master plumber, land developer, and real estate broker. He is the author of numerous McGraw-Hill books, including books in the Be A Successfulseries, and the 2006 International Building Code Companion.
304 pages, hardcover. McGraw-Hill Professional, (February 2010)