Title: Builders Guide to Wells and Septic Systems Second Edition
Covers virtually every aspect of wells and septic systems.
From the Publisher;
A fully updated professional reference to wells and septic systems
Don't let septic systems sink your budget! This essential guide is filled with expert advice on selecting and installing high-performance, cost-efficient wells and septic systems that will boost your bottom line.
A Builder's Guide to Wells and Septic Systems, Second Edition, is completely up to date with the latest International Code Council International Private Sewage Disposal Code information. This handy resource covers new procedures and products, including green construction materials. Get coverage of virtually every aspect of wells and septic systems, such as how to:
- Evaluate property for wells and septic systems
- Protect your company's interests during bidding
- Assess soil studies and septic designs
- Choose the best well and septic system for each property
- Work with gravel-and-pipe, chamber-type, and gravity septic systems
- Troubleshoot and solve well and septic system problems
- Landscape septic system areas
About the Author;
R. Dodge Woodson has more than 30 years of experience as a licensed plumber. He has owned and operated construction companies in Virginia and Maine, and has served as an adjunct faculty member for the Central Maine Technical College.
304 pages, paperback. McGraw-Hill Professional (September, 2009)
Author: R. Dodge Woodson
Our Price: $37.00
add to your cart
|Customers who bought this item also bought: