Title: Code Check Complete, 2nd Edition (2012)
An Illustrated Guide to the Building, Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical Codes
From Builders Booksource;
As much as we liked the 1st. edition, this new edition is head and shoulders better. Check out the SAMPLE PAGES then buy this book! Are you in California? Here are the "California Code Changes" that bring Code Check Complete into compliance with the California Codes.
From the Publisher;
Want all of the latest building, plumbing, HVAC and electrical code information at your fingertips? They're all included in Code Check Complete. Finding code facts is a cinch with the easy-to-access, crystal-clear, illustrated format that makes Taunton's Code Check series the choice of reference for thousands of builders, inspectors, and do-it-yourself homeowners across the country.
Designed to work hard for you, Code Check Complete has a tough outer case and lay-flat spiral binding perfectly suited to the job site or the desktop. Detailed cross-referencing and 400-plus drawings address all of your code questions with up-to-date answers.
- Spot-on accuracy, on-site durability, all-in-one convenience!
- Addresses every essential building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing code requirement you're likely to encounter when building or remodeling .
- Accurate, up-to-date information you can rely on.
- Quick and easy access to the specific facts you seek.
- References to the International Residential Code, Uniform Plumbing Code, Uniform Mechanical Code and National Electrical Code.
- Quick-glance summaries alert you to important code changes.
- Saves you wasted man hours and money because you'll avoid costly code error violations the first time.
- Compiled by code-certified building/home inspectors.
- Spotlights safety issues behind the codes. Made to take on site and stand up to months of use and abuse.
A great value -- like four code guides in one, for one low price!
238 pages, hardcover. Taunton Press, (May 2012)
Author: Redwood Kardon & Douglas Hansen
Publisher: Taunton Press
Calif Title 24 Reference,
Our Price: $45.00
add to your cart
|Customers who bought this item also bought: